Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Hiatus Warning

So I've signed on for a writing challenge taking place during November, called NaNoWriMo, which stands for National Novel Writing Month. The challenge consists of writing a 50,000 word novel during the month of November - no editing, no planning, no thinking really, just basically spitting words on a page. Well, keyboard. Quantity over quality.

I keep asking myself what I think I'm doing. You barely have time to do the laundry, when are you going to write 50,000 words?

Regardless of how grandly I might fail, I'm going to proceed. So, in the interest of sanity and my family's laundry, I will not be doing any blogging in addition to the writing challenge this month.

Well, besides this post. Which really could have been going toward my word count. On that note...

No comments:

Post a Comment